Superior Real Estate Training
Training and Education Programs
An abundance of training can be found through local boards, state associations, and other educational providers. However, much of this training is basic. Since RE/MAX doesn't cater to inexperienced agents or marginal producers, its training is directed at the experienced agents' need to increase their productivity.
RE/MAX of New England offers an array of educational and training programs geared for both newer agents and seasoned professionals. These programs include:
- RE/MAX and You: Educational session for both new and seasoned Associates
- Leader's Choice: Helps agents increase their production by an average of 250%
- Eclipse: Accountability coaching program to teach agents to take control of their business.
- Succeed: An 8 week mentoring and training program for new agents.
- RE/MAX Coaching Hall of Fame: Live interactive programs over the RSN network by world class real estate coaches who cover specific topics.
is an educational institution located in Denver, Colorado. If you cannot attend the University itself, RE/MAX University also provides extensive training programs that are available online in the form of streaming media or via RE/MAX Satellite Network. Classes are published quarterly in the RE/MAX University Catalog. The majority of classes are free, except accredited courses that go towards a designation.
RE/MAX Satellite Network...
offers RE/MAX University training courses to RE/MAX affiliates. Nearly half of the programming is devoted to software training, the Internet and technology tools designed to keep RE/MAX Associates ahead of the competition. RSN also airs presentations by top industry educators and coaches like Howard Brinton, Brian Buffini, Connie Podesta, and Richard Robbins as well as continuing education and designation courses like ABR, CRS, CRB, etc.